Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Losing out of yr control .

Helloooooo Aliens and Human ! Alright . I belong to the Human group okay !
Today is such a good day to post , the weather looks great and i'm now in my
kitchen using my laptop to post ! Well , there's a window behind me !
And the wind keep blowing towards me , I feel so awesome !
The reason I went to the kitchen to post is because my kitchen is much more
bigger space for me to dance my Gee for the coming CNY celebration .
I love this dance ! But the problem lies on my leg , because i've dance too much .
And now , whenever i'm walking anywhere , or everywhere , PAIN ~
`
Miss me right now ? Because i've not been posting for a week again ;p
Well , actually , my main motive for bring my laptop to the kitchen is
because i need the video to see and the music to dance . Hahas .


Well , you can see that i'm using my handphone during lesson time .
Can see right ? Hahas , luckily no teacher came in when i'm using my
handphone to camwhore and take pictures of teacher teaching :D
Walao , see the last picture , i caught Terence listening to teacher
teaching Math !! LOL .
I think I'm not going to retake my Math again this year , most probably baa .
Because I feel quite stress , but at the same time , I feel like doing my Math
question you know .
Well , I'm going to do some homework today baa . Maybe tmrw going out ^^
Byebye , Ending here , because i publish my post just now with unfinished post.

Byebye Aliens and Humans !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment