Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm your nothing , but you're my prince .


You ain't perfect . I'm not perfect either .
No one is born perfect , and we shall not be perfect .
Being perfect doesn't mean anything ,
And nobody will be perfect .
You know why ? :D
`
P/s : This post is filled with nonsense ,
so this is consider as nonsense post , get it ? ;x
When people are clever , they will be very hao lian .
When people are good looking , they tends to be flirt .
Dont you think this are all their cons ?
Aiyaaaa, i hate nonsense posting . I really dontknow what to say !
`
Okay , let's start with todayy !
Mt sist put aeroplane today , she ask me go out farfar with her .
In the end , what happen is that today's is her friend birthday
celebration , and she've to go to her birthday party .
So she cannot go out with me le !
So i cannot go out le ! D:
Anyway , my cough and sore throat still haven recover .
So , better not go out :D
`
Now , i'm waiting for Yunlin's reply about the class outing thing .
I wna give the money to Simin when Yunlin is free together !
But because it's evening , i dont think she can go leh !!
And somemore the class is going to ton baa ?
My parents wont allow de ! Because dangerous .
Unless i got enough excuses to go out . WAHAHAHAHAAAAA !
Confirm got enough excuses ;p
But the problem is i dontknow if i should anot .
I know that i'll be free on Dec14 , because i've no job to do now !
But i want Yunlin accompany wo . Or i will be really bored !
Because Ashwini cannot go ! She got job everyday during Dec .
`
If i go , i think i will be sitting on the bench daydreaming !
See the beautiful skies , clouds . ~
HAHA . I guess i know what to do le ! Bring lappy ! ;x
But later half way there no battery . Confirm sian until ....
Seriously , i feel like i'm talking to myself in the post .
LOL .
Dontknow what decision should i make this time .
`
I'm relying on Yunlin about the class outing BBQ this time .
"B" , give me replyyyyy ;x
`
Awwww , i hate dust !
And i've nothing to post right now .
Alright , i go see blogshop now ! Bai bai :D

1 comment:

  1. haiyooo! dont worry, i'll keep you accompany :) no one will be lonely that day i swear! trust me k. i'm the vice-chairman leh. :p hehehh, SEE YOU! :) remember to text me oh. ah! by the way, we never ton. - i'm not sure whether those crazy boys are ton-ing or not. :/

    ReplyDelete