Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sense of freedom .

Hai everybodyyyy !! My sist is back to SG safely .
HAHAHAHHAAAA . She bought alot alot things .
I like ! Too much of chocolate .
And i'm still having sore throat . And cough .
Poor me ! I have difficultly of sleeping almost everyday ,
after my sist went to HK . LOL .

Pictures :

There's still more things , but dontknow gone to where already .
Some in my stomach , Some in my brother stomach ,
and some in my sist stomach . Plus my mummy stomach too .
My sist really have fun in HK . She talk alot . LOL .
And yesterday didn't go to the airport , because sick .
Plus dont feel like going , my feeling sibei weird . I'm so weird .

Can you see that Ferrero ?! That's for me onlyyyyyyy :D
Sist , know i love chocolate , dark CHOCOLATE !!
Actually is because cheap so she buy de ! HAHAAAAA .
My sist actually want to buy clothes for me de ,
But then all the clothes = Tee .
And most of them are big . HAHA I too small size -.-
So she never buy !
But nevermind , i got so many clothes to wear sia ! :D
LOL , My sist beside me , she say what i type what . HAHA .
Okayyyy .
I think few more weeks , after getting my N ,
if i can go sec5 , i will be studying for few days only . LOL .
Not week ah !
Hope i will not be wasting my years studying (:

Bai now ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment