Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My feeling have shown everything ,

Hellos . Yesterday i went to ECP with Somaline , Zhaoxian , Engzhi ,
Kwangchuan and Raymond . Although i'm sick , but i think that this
outing is great ! And hope to have some outing soon again ):
However , We having O level next year , no time for outing uh !
My eyes looks weird , no choice uh , i only slept for 4hrs that day .


Okay , i've randomly took five photos and put at my blog , because i dont
want to make my blog filled with nothing . Very weird uhhh !
The rest of the photo are shown here . In my facebook ;p
Just CLICK HERE and you'll get to see other photo . My photo only apply
during Morning and Afternoon . Night one i didn't took because the phone
camera cannot stand night time -.- WTF . Will be super blur during night .
`
Night is the time where i feel that i want another outing soon ,
I long time didn't cycle already , so i thought i will keep falling down non-stop.
However , i didn't fall down . But my leg very pain ):
I almost fall down ;x And then i delay everyone . So sorry !
Even Sorry to Kwangchuan and Raymond ! They've to wait for me .
Because they suppose to be the back one , and they want to speed up,
but they cant . Because of me ! ):
I still feel bad , blame on me ! I didn't exercise for a long time already .
So , my leg no strength .. Looks like i'll exercise often , so that my narfa
wont fail . Hahas ! ;x
Although my parents didn't call for me during 10 sth ?
But at least , i know they still care for me ! Because when i call back ,
saying that i'll be home late . My mum scold me like hell !
But when i reach home , she still laugh at me of my actions :D
I thought i'll be getting scolded , so i aready prepare what am i going
to do ! ;x
Around 12 ++ midnight , we wanted to take bus 966 home .
But then the 966 bus driver say this one last stop. Darm it laa -'-
Wait until so long for a bus , and end up like that !
I ask my mum if i should wait for the last bus or take taxi hme ,
And my sister tell me , "Eh ! Midnight take taxi will plus 50% leh !"
LOL ! I rather spend my money also dontwant wait bus for nothing -.-
So , In the end . Somaline , Engzhi and Raymond took a taxi tgt as
they live near one another . And Zhaoxian , Kwangchuan and i took
another taxi . Half-way on the way back home .
I went to msg Zhaoxian for fun ! And ask her nonsence ;x
I'm baddie , i seen her sleeping so soundly , and went to disturb her !
Aiya , i've forgotten to msg Kwangchuan and disturb him also !
Not fun laaaaa ! ):
Reach home at 1++ ? And then went to bathe and i got stomachache !
I must have eaten wrong food ): Poor me ;p
`
Today , i didn't went to dancing , because my leg very pain laaa .
Cycle too much ;p And then i still got flu and cough . Stupid leh !
I dontknow if i should go for my SYF next year, my CCA points
is enough already , to minus 2points ^^
My feeling is getting weird , and i dontknow , what am i thinking about ?
I dontknow why i feel happy when i find something to talk about
with another person , and feel sad when another person sometimes
reply one word msg '! Well , i dont like laaaaa ):
People talk about that person , i suddenly feel alright . And i dontknow
why am i like that . And then , when one of my exboyf msg me,
i'm smiling and Ez ask me whether is this or that , and i just answer.
And suddenly Ez say Kc very sad because i msg with exboyf .
Then Ez say that after i answer the question , Kc immediately ask Ez
and Ray if he handsome anot . Wahhh , i dont even know that if this
even link to my answering who am i msg-ing with .
I know that they're trying to matchmaking , but my feeling is totally
weird , dont ask me anything . Because i really dont know what am i
thinking about .
I want hope that i wont hurt anyone , expect ... hahas ;x
You know i know can already .
`
That's all , sometimes, i feel that blogging is sth that i can throw my
feeling in , and make me feel relax after typing it .
But i didn't realise that people will be reading it , and ask me questions .
I dont like to private my blog , because i lazy log in just to see my blog .
Awww , i dont like the way i am .
Boys are really different from girls , they dont understand how girls
feel , and girls can see how another girls felt . And i dont think ,
boys will notice what emotions that girls put . Because , even if i just
answer a word reply , and ends with a sad face , they dont even know
what had happen , and then just reply another thing .
Perhaps , this is just applying to boys who donthave any feeling to the girl ?
Or whatever laaa , Not all guys is like that actually . And Not all guys is better than
another guy , they are just different , but not apply to some guys ,
Some guys are really nothing . Lolx .
Goodbye . ):

No comments:

Post a Comment