Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 7 - My ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush .

Ni zhi dao ta shi shui maa ? ;p HEHEHEHEHEHEE !! (Y)
`
Aww , this post might be veryveryvery long like duh !
If you're not the above (in the title) , just press older post ^^
`
Dear Ex-boyf , love , crush or whatever ,
Okay , let's start with my Ex-boyf first baaa .
I've three Ex-boyf , so i guess if my ex-boyf read this . They might
not know who am i talking about , but somehow know a little ?
`
To the first one , Heyyy ! Seriously , I'm very sorry for letting you down .
And i'm very sorry for having a very stupid acts . LOL .
And i'm very sorry for cheating yr feeling !! ;x
I guess so , you'll be the first and last ex-boyf that i've cheated feeling .
Anyw , you're consider my first boyf ;x
HAHAA . I once hate you too the max . And hope that you're not even in
this world . Ehhhhh ! But at least i'm not hatting you now , and i'll continue to
take you as my gan(s) ? ;o
Okay , i not sure if i can see you next year anot .
So , well , wish you happy !
`
To the second one , Blahhhhhh , I'm not sure if you're my ex-boyf ?
Or my ex-love ? Because we're not consider stead in the first place .
LOL . This time round , i did not play any feeling liao hoh .
Well , i remember that we always sms-ed in the past ? In the late 2008
to mid 2009 if i not wrong laaaaa ?
Till now , i still dontknow why we are break apart leh ;o
HAHAHA . But it's okay . I still prefer that we're friends .
Because when we're together , we dont even dare to talk at all . Ohwell .
Can only daze there i guess huh ?
But then , thanks for giving me my third boyf's number ;p
HAHAHAHHAA ! Stupid laa . Stay happy ! :D
`
To the third one , Ohohohohoh !
I wanted to say thanks to you alot . Well , i sometimes still feel that you're
finding excuses to break up , but not saying the real reason for breaking up.
To be frank , if i would ask which ex-boyf memories with me is the one that
i miss the most . I'll answer that you're the one which i miss the most .
I thankyou , for healing my heart when i was veryvery down .
And soon we became gan siblings , and then we're together as cpl ?
Although when we go out , "someone" is also accompany us ?
But then , without the "someone" , we'll not even talk to each other .
Thanks to him too ~
I wonder how i get in love with you , you're too mushy already .
And then , you told me that you only said that to me before .
How i wish that's true , as if im yr only girlf ):
Okay , i shall stop daydream and carry on with my life .
`
But you dont know , you make me dont dare to fall in love again .
`
`
`
Ex-crush ?
WTF ! Embarrassing laa , how to say that huh ?
Anyway my first crush and i also about 4years never talk liao . And also
long time never see you already . That's primary school life .
I shall not even mention it ! :D
`
Second crush ? I forget liao laaaaaaaaa ! ;x
How will i even remember who i admire second , third , forth etc ?!
Well , i wont mention the current crush . Because my letter
suppose to be writing to my "EX-boyf/love/crush"
Not current ! :D
Hehehe , byebyebye ! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment