Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I love the way you care for me .


YAY ! Can you see that ? :D
HAHAHA . I'm way too happy today . Because i got a cheque !
Hehe ! Last year , i got a same form there .
But the amount i got is different ! From $400 to $650 leh ! xD
Actually , i dont have the feeling of getting money today . My mood down uh .
And then , we study is for our future , we want to work for money .
So , study is for the sake of money ?
Okay , i went to Woodland CC with my mummy today !
The form says that we should be there 45min before 1330 .
But i went there at 1330 ;p
`
At night , maybe i'm going to buy my books . HEHE !
I not sure if today i'll buy anot .
HAHAHAHHAAHAH . I'm promoted to Sec 5 :D
Actually i not sure what i want to say today . Tmrw i'm going to school !
To pass up the form thinky , about going to Sec 5 next year ^^
Well , i've really nothing to update now .
But just going to un-private my blog . That's all .
Link yo my friends is now below the page of my blog . And i only
put one post at my blog .
For more post , just press "Older Post " at low right hand corner .
And cbox , i'm still considering :D
`
Byebye all , loveyou laa ! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment