Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Thursday, December 23, 2010

You don't know why .


Hello , back to post . Everyday life is so boring . Seriously boring .
Ohwell , school is going to start soon , and i still not sure whether if
school starts at 3rd Jan or 4th Jan .
I'm so glad that i'm not going to see people that i don't wna see in
school anymore ? And hope we no affinity also then i don't need to see
you forever , YAY !
`
LOL , I seems so happy when i don't have to see someone that i don't
want to see . Ohwell , hate still cant stop here . Sorry ;p
Tuesday , we've OBAA outing again ! :D
The motive of having OBAA outing this time is to buy our school bags .
Okay , we didn't manage to buy the same bag together , but
Zhaoxian and Somaline did buy the same bag ;o
Yunlin bought the bag that i've last time , the only difference is that
she bought the dark brown one , while the bag i've last time is in white .
I bought a black bag this time , knowing that white bag will become dirty
when time passes . Bought it at AMK , and what i remember is that we
keep walking from zinc to 8percent , and then walk back to zinc and
see the bags again .
Before going to AMK , We went to serangoon for our lunch and window-
shopping ? And then went to dhoby because Somaline got model job !
So envy her leh ! She got the height and she's pretty !
And shared Hot chocolate with Zhaoxian while waiting for Somaline ^^
When i'm drinking the chocolate , i burned my lips . HAHA .
I still act like a kid laa -.- Drink hot chocolate also got burned .
`
Somaline say she like my eye ! Look up there , the makeup of my eye .
And she tell me to makeup like that everytime when we shopping .
Actually i somehow like my eye ;p
It's also like finally , i draw successfully . HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA !
I still dont dare to draw below my eye , scare become panda !
After Somaline done with her job , we went to AMK . :D
Because AMK zinc didn't sell the bag that Yunlin wants .
So after AMK , We went to Jurong Point, but Somaline went home first .
`
We've also discuss about the trip to ECP @ 28dec :D
Hehe , I and Somaline are going to make Sandwich ! ;p
And then , what i worry is that we've to make for ........ Around 8 pple ?!
We OBAA + Engzhi , Kwangchuan , Raymond , Wenbo ?
And then i really hate going to the kitchen man ! People who are eatting
the sandwich which Somaline make will be lucky ^^
While people who eat the sandwich which i make will be my white mouse !
HAHAHAHA , Wish them good luck ! (:
`
Not sure when my sister will be free nia , She wants to buy her bag but not
at home ! Tmrw and Saturday i'll be going out leh ! Awww , hope got time to
buy her bag and my pencil case ! I think left 27dec only ?
As 26dec sister got GB ? Aiya ! Be free leh you !
Eh ! No leh , 26dec is Sunday laa . So 26 and 27 dec only ?
28dec i going ECP , 29 & 30 dec going CD . Walao , everyday busy !
or 31dec ? Super last minute ! ):
Okay , dont with my nonsense !
Next year i might not be posting blog anymore , because i want to be the new me.
I want to study for my O level nextyear , because i'm too disappointed already .
I've change my attitude towards my studies , hope so laa ;p
Byebye ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment