Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Whatever it is , i know what am i doing .


H A I !

This is a short post , I myself will also get bored if i just
post letters everyday . LOL .
Anw , This photo is outdated photo -.-
Dontknow when take de . Aiyaaaa . Long time ago de .

Tmrw is my bigbigbig day leh ! :D
HEHEHE ! However , i got JOB sia ! Terribleeeeee .
My surprise ??? FCK THAT JOB .

I WILL QUIT IT SOONER OR LATER !!
Stress like mad , i think i'm back to stress world .
Later i got WHITE hair HOW ?
And i got One white hair that time due to stress ,
DK still got anot . HAHAHAA .
I dont really like my job , its very MA FAN .
And then i rather be picker . More relax sia .
I want join Yunlin uh !

Because tmrw is my birthday , maybe i'm not going
to blog or what .
So I'm here to wish myself Happybirthday first :D
HEHE ! I from tmrw ONWARDS can watch NC16 MOVIE LIAO !

I AM OLD TMRW . OMFG OMFG !?
AGE PLUS 1 ! ;x

Job is my present ! Sad .
Anyway , present is not the best ,
wishes is better (:

Because , Money cannot buy everything .
Money cant buy love & health .

JK Want lend me LG viewty !
I'm quite excited . Because my phone sucks ttm .

Here to stop my posting , I'm tired of playing comp .

B A I B A I !

No comments:

Post a Comment