Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, November 12, 2010

People can change , FACT cant change ,


Look at my face , is like WTF ;/

Today went to bishan with weiyong just to buy KOI .
Anyway that one also he treat me de .
And i bought one for my mummy :D
Met Xiuling inside MRT , And she ask me ,
"Xiangjun , you want crazy with weiyong ah ?"
HAHA . She very cute sia ! :D

I and mummy , each take one and drink , and then within 5min ,
our drink is like ... see the above picture ^^
I love talking with my mummy sia ! Talking with her is fun ttm .

I think i'm going to say quit on Monday,
So then i can also go for dance ! :D
I keep getting off-day one sia . I HATE IT ! -.-
Everytime got off-day , like that i rather dont even work .
They dont need me at all (:

FRIDAY , SATURDAY & SUNDAY NO WORK -.- !
FUCK THIS JOB .

Minibits called me , and wna hire me ! HAHAAAAA .
Somemore at CWP only , no need transport mrt .
HEHE .

I'm tired having job . Its troublesome , anw Casey also
dont like me , keep scolding me , and accuse me -.-
Still lie to me that there's CCTV that can watch me .
WTF , I told her , "OKAY LA , GO SEE CCTV LA !"
And i wanted to say ,
"AND GO SEE WHO THE FUCK MOVE THAT THING !"
And that thing is so faraway frm me . Why should i move ?
SIAO .
She still told YL must stay away from me and Wenqi uh .
FUNNY -.-

OLD le ! FORGETFUL uh :D

LOL , I vent my anger on blog ;x

Nevermind , dont feel like blogging liao . Baibai .

No comments:

Post a Comment