Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 3 - My parents .


Dear Mum ,
I'm so glad that you're my mum .
Because you're someone who is funny , caring , hardworking .
Sad is i only got your funny & Caring .
NOT HARDWORKING ! Because i'm lazy ;x
P/S : This picture is ugly man , HAHAHAHAHAAAA -.-
But no choice uh , who tell you dontwant take photo with me
yesterday !! HUH HUH HUH !
And use my lousy camera and take this photo . Of course ugly .

Mummy , i love your eyes , but its too light brown ;x
Thanks for cooking food for me .
Thanks for taking care of me for this 16 years .
Thanks for borning me althought i dont really love my life .
But because there's you , there's me .
Without you , I'll not even have live .
Mummy , I LOVE YOU !

Dear Daddy ,
Though i dont have a picture with you now .
Actually i got one but i put it up in my blog before .
P/S : I think that repeating photo is weird .
Daddy , we seldom talk , we seldom say nonsense .
Because you're always busy for work .
Early go out for work ,Late late go hme .
But i know you go out and work because of our family .
You're very hardworking , like mummy too .
Haix , i dont understand why i'm not hardworking at all .

Daddy , you scold us because you care for us .
You dont want me and sist to have a boyfriend because
you worry for us . You scare we might be cheated .
HEHE . I know that you love us .
Every Wednesday night you will buy food for us .
But i hope not tmrw !! And i hope you'll bring us out tmrw
instead of just buying food back .

Daddy , lucky at last you still remember my birthday .
Tmrw will be my 16YearOld life . I'm reaching 16 !
Lastly , i love you too .

Parents , What i want the most ,
is to eat together . Is to be happy (:

Signing off ,
Your daught ,

Chew XiangJun .

No comments:

Post a Comment