Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 5 - My dreams .

I have alot of dreams ,
But then can dreams really come true ?
Most dreams wont come true because dreams is what we want .
Not what we need .
Dreams are something we wish to have .
And dreams are not in reality . So dream on ! :D

If dreams can come true ,
People will be more greedy . And will want to dream more .
Dreams does not help anything at all .
You must rely on fate . LOL .

I got one dream right now , hope maybe ?
I want to get to SEC 5 ! :D
And i also need to get SEC5 !!! Or i've to waste a year retaining sec 4 .
Because ITE = 4 years gone .
Even 2years ITE requires English grade 4 , Math grade 4 .
If that's so , i rather go Sec 5 .

Dreams , haix . Nothing to talk about it .
Dreams must fight by yourself . Or you'll get nothing at all .

Goodbyeee ;/
I also hope , that my dreams will come true .

No comments:

Post a Comment