Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 4 - My Sibling .


Dear Xinyan and Weihong ,
Here to post about my sibling .

Xinyan ah , Thanks for being my sist .
Although you keep calling me dog non-stop ,
and i hate it ! LOL .
But then at least you keep helping me ...
HEHEHE , SCOLD BROTHER !! :D
LOL , That time i already say about my sist le leh .
I lazy repeat it leh !!
We've quarrelled , fighted , and still pitched each other last time .
LOL . Sudden feel that we're so childish last time ! :D
Anyway , we both have been growing up , and also
be a little mature , i say little because we're still qutie childish .
HEHE.
Hope we can forever get along with each other !!
Muacks !!

Weihong ah ,
i think you also wont understand what am i typing here .
LOL .
Anyway , we always been shouting at each other .
Because we can never get along with each other .
And Then everytime is i let you one lorh !
SO UNFAIR like duh .
I really hate your attitude . HAHAAAAA .
But i love you when you give me everything . lolx .
Anyway , you're still my blood brother .
I cannot complain ..
So hope we can get along well next time .
Primary one next year , goodluck ah .

Baibai , i got nothing to type le . Laughs ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment