Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dont give me high hopes , because it will end up hurting myself more .

"People are born with two eyes , two ears ,
two hands , two legs , but only with one heart .
Because another heart is with yr other half ."
I find this cool . HAHAHAAAAA .
Today is 29November'10 .
Am i talking nonsense ? Yes i'm .
Okay , today night my sist will be coming back from HK !
I should be happy about that actually because i miss her voice ,
her real person . But however , I now dont wish her coming back so early !
Because she will snatch my laptop !!
Awwwww shyt shyt shyt !
`
I still thinking , if i should go Changi Airport tonight and fetch my sist .
If i dont go , i will be very bored at home . Because same rule .
I cannot use comp till so late .
Sian , but if i go , there will be disadvantage too .
Which is to help my sist take this and that . AWWW , NO WAY !
`
Go and dont go is the same laaa .
Better not go ,
As im sick -.- Throat pain , cough this and that .
Scarlyy pple see me thought i H5N1 sia !
Making a decision is tough seriously . LOL .
`
Aiya , i know what to do liao ~.~
I will take a coin , Head = Go , Tail = Dont go baaaaaa ! :D
I dont believe in myself ,
I think i sucks . LOL .
Nooo , i'm not GOING ! :D
`
This laptop quite suckyy , you know why ?
Because so fast keep no battery , and end up i'm charging it always !
I want to change my phoneeee !
Should i choose blackberry or LG mini ? ;o
Zx say i should choose LG mini because blackberry is business phone .
Ahhhh ! Stuck halfway again .
`
Nevermind , still got time {:
`
Ending my post here , bai bai :D

No comments:

Post a Comment