Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 1 - My best friend .

Dear my best friend ,
Can it be more than one friend ? Because there's more than one .
HAHAHAAAAA .
Best friend , thanks for being with me when i'm either happy or sad .
Thanks for letting me keep secret and thanks for letting me to be high .
Thanks for letting me have a chance to speak &
also thanks for your everything .
My OBAA , I love you alot alot ! We'll continue to shopping and go
out kai kai too right ? HAHAAA .
I'm looking forward for out next outing and also the USS trip too !
And also thanks for giving me a memorable birthday party with
Engzhi they all .
But then really too memorable le . because you give a veryyy big shock !
HAHAHAHA ! I'll forever remember the LUCAS ! :D

Lastly , i'll remember your smile and i'll continue loving you ! ♥

P/S : Readers , i think most likely will post my blog with messages le .
Goodbye pple (:

No comments:

Post a Comment