Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I still love hym , and my prince .


Helloooooos ! :D

Finally here to update .
AND JASMIN MAMA ! Have you forget the tortoise over there ?
Haven die leh ! And i still love it !
Haix , it reminds me that the smaller tortoise die !
Because the prince bully small one ! HAHAHA .




CUTE right ? HAHAHAHA !

Nowadays , blog is boring .
I was thinking if i should close down my blog liao leh !
Actually i wna post my picture with my leg with bruise !
But then i scare later put everyone feel that its disgusting . LOL .

This movie is nice ! MUST WATCH :D


A very touching movie :D
HAHAHAHHA . XINYAN ! I watch liao ! :D

Haix , my blog is like dk what to say le . hahas .

Bye now ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment