Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, July 20, 2012

The one that brings me joy.


I was going to upload even more photos. But because something sad happened, decided to make it short now. Sorry stalkers. I still love you all. :').


The day I went coffeebean with Yunlin, I think this is... Malibu dream? -outdated photos-

Tried an application so most of the photos here are damn cool, but for some, I became lazy so too bad. Some effects were damn ugly, I mean actually that main photo was alright and the effect make it ugly.


(above) That photo was ugly in the first place so don't care lol. :')


 I like this photo, I feel that my hair is thick here (above).



Those card are so nice can. Okay I was playing "dai di" (a.k.a Big2.) and you seeeee I left all these cards above and end up I lost the game. LIKE WTF CAN. CAN. CAN. ==. Because my sist/mum they end up playing with five cards. GOOD LAH. T.T.

Angry birdy down down down. :


Finally one is non-edited. haha. (below)


Okay now I don't feel like editing so much already so hmmmm. Next time bah. And yeah, ofcourse edited photo came out to be better right :'). Just the effect can do the job.


 I. Am. Just. Imperfect.

Okayyyyyyy and now I recalled that someone I knew was damn bhb, keep saying she's cute or pretty or whatever okay lahh, being bhb isn't wrong and I actually prefer people who is bhb. But if that person actually think that way but the fact is she's not cute or pretty to me in the first place I will find it yuckkkkk.

For me right, I never find myself pretty grrrrrr. I find my panda eyes irritating. If I can have a little smaller forehead, no panda eyes, no pimples, nose smaller a little I will look much better. Lol. And I only find some of my angle taking picture look much better. It depends.  Okay lah I am not in the mood now.

Anyway cheerup okkkkk xx.
Loveyou.

Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment