Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Monday, July 16, 2012

I love my parents because they make me understand life.


-#The day I went Old woodlands with my mummy.
I guess this place is the place which is so memorable for my parents. <3


Ate duck rice that day + yakult apple that day. The yakult apple which is big in size just cost $1.50. I remember that I saw avacodo drink just for $1.50 too wtffffff. :B


-removed-

-#Sorrymum your face taken until like that wahahahahaha. :b



-Happygirl94. :D.


I don't find it nice hahahaha. I tried the chocolate one :D.



Hiiii I'm back again LOL. After buying things from shengsiong :3.


 Hehehehehe dessert! :B.


 Hehehe. NOT NICE ONE OK. Okkkkk I craving for laoban liao :D.



Uglymax hahaha okkkk . Lesson time >__>.





 -Sorry Yunlin hahahahaha.


 Hehehe. In toilet LOL.

 Pathetic right LOL. XD.


 But it looks yummy to me okk hahaha.


After that astons~~ :D.
 :B.




 Camera skills at darker place looks ugly!.

Blogupdated yay. :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment