Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, June 22, 2012

Heartbreak, loss, judgement, ridicule. These are all part of life and if you can't move on from these, how do you plan on being happy?



Hi everybody^^. So family is back from genting and sist got me some souvenir, but it's unfair because she bought herself a bigger and cuter souvenir.... not fair wtfffff.



 ^^ So these are the souvenir that she bought for me. Better than nothing :p


 Rilakkuma poker cards that she bought from genting, like a cool right!!!! :B.

 I bought subway wheeee, while zilian-ing^^.



SEE. SHE BOUGHT THIS BIG BIG DOMO FOR HERSELF. X(.


 Not well taken but I don't care hahahahaha. Okay act cute face below!

 -kiss-




Below was taken during father's day, however, not celebrating on the actual day but in advance as during father day, family will go genting and I'm all alone. Forever alone right!


Weijie throw all the toys here looooool.



On that day itself, I went to diy nacklace hanger, well I'm happy with my art. HAHAHA.


Not bad right! P/s; there are still a few necklace not being hang as I don't know where I'd thrown LOL. One of them that I lost somewhere in my house was damn chio. Arghhh I hope I can find it asap. And well, I want to buy my rabbit necklace and owl long necklace asap :B.


AND WHAT ?
My sister actually drew this on a drawing board before going genting, to ask me to water plant when I'm free. And mummy said that I must water if not I will not receive my souvenir. WTH. Well, so one day, I did went to water plant and my shoulder aches the day after watering plants. Mind youuuuu, I watered 66pots of plant. I wonder how my mum survives hahahahaha. LIKE A PRO LOL. I can see that my mum really loves plants and she's really mad. Insane!!!!! ^^.


I'm someone who doesn't have so much confident. Because I always fail to get my own target. Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I want myself to be lost again. Haha. Sorry, I'm quite upset now, bye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment