Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, October 21, 2011

Silence is a girl's loudest cry. You can always tell she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you.

You seeeeeeeeeeeee my hair ! I mean my fringe ! :(
Because I've no time to cut that , it's getting longer and longer !

Okay, here to update my blog . (:
I've decided to .... deactivate my facebook ? NO WAY.
Hmm , not to use my laptop anymore? NO WAY .
That's the reason why I can't study . Haix -.-

I'm sad , because I didn't watch my love lah! Seriously, I don't know that today
is the last episode leh! WTH .
No way man , I'l watch in xinmsn for sure .

I got one serious illness - I don't know why but I sense vibration on my phone .
And when I check my phone .. No msg , no miss calls , but why ?
Shit me . :(

Hehe , Xinyan! This is for you ,
I may not succeed in my Plan A , but my Plan B may work okay!
Plan C may work too if you don't tell anyone okay! LOL LOL .
If my Plan C failed ... I still got my Plan D but this time round ... I'm not
going to tell you! Bleh ! :p .
And and and , your Plan A and B will never never work ! Hahahahaha! : )

Next , 'Sexy' = I want you . 'Pretty' = I like you . 'Beautiful' = I love you.
Tsk ... Nowadays ... LOL :D

Btw, Imissyou.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment