Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Reality speaks the truth .


YAY ! Weekends time , got few hours to use my laptop . HAHAHAHA .
To be frank , I actually love school time more than staying at home
use laptop to kill my boredom . But what i hate about going to school
only apply with one reason , which is because i don't like the school
time which starts . I don't like to wake up early in the morning just to
go to school . Why can't the school starts at 10am ? So that i can be more
awake during school hours .
I don't mind going home at late hours , hahas . I dont like staying at home
anyway . Because when i'm at home , i feel like sleeping more than studying.
And then , school is going to make us stay until 6pm already . Also good la ,
I can study more , and hope i wont be stress , then won't have white hair .
`
Hahas , anyway , this post wont be long . Because i've tons of homework
to do during this two days .
Those who know me very well , should know that i'm someone who always
dont pass up my homework , and always being chase by teacher -.-
(Actually i'm just applying on my Amath)
Oh that's embarrassing . I won't let it happen again this year .
I'll do all my homework de :D Trust me !
Okay , I've Geography , Social studies , Chinese , Physics and POA homework
to do , WTF . I actually don't think that i cant finish everything .
But without trying , we won't success , isn't it ?
So , people ! Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou ! Blessing people will give me some luck too .
Everyone , we can do it de !
Hmm , i will be doing my homework soon . Hehehe !
Sudden change of me . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA !
Byebye ah peeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment