Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 10 - Someone I don't talk to as much as I'd like to .

Okay . I would like to mention the name that i'm typing to.
But however , I think I better not mention , -.-

I do complained to you before that you wouldn't talk to me one.
Sometimes , I did talk to you , but what you do is that you
totally ignored me . We only msg each other but not talk in real life.
By msg , you said about friends . But In real life ,
Do you ever think that I'm yr friend ? Or I'm just someone that
you think I would entertain you by msg when you're bored .
Sometimes , I only wish to know what are you thinking of . Really .

Or you just talk to girls who are hyper "NOT" in nature but act only.
Well , I can just say that they are not hyper in nature . Seriously .
Because they're not hyper in the past uh . Can i stress out ?
That they're just trying to attract the guys attention ?
And you're one of the guys i've mentioned . Maybe ? Perhaps ?
I don't feel good when I'm saying this . I just feel annoyed whenever
i hear their voice . Because they're way too noisy .
They're clever , but they're selfish . Because they should think of others
when they started screaming and shouting in their "high" voice .
They play in school , study at home . And let the weaker ones bring left out .
WTF is this , where's the justice huh ?
Opps , I'm out of this topic -.-

Maybe we shall talk one day , because We've last talk alot since 2years .
Well , i actually hope that you'll be the only one who read this post .
Not others , all I'll be questioned by pple again .
I don't think you know my url in the first place . Well ..... Blah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment