Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Because you're being chosen .


My hair is messy , because I didn't bring comb out ;x

There's nothing that we can't let it go .
Ahem , i'm going to translate a Chinese story into a English story.
Short story , because I'm lazy to type finish .
Hope that i can translate it well :D

He : I can't let go something , can't let go that girl .

Monk : There's nothing that we can't let it go .

He : But seriously , I really cannot let her go .

So , the Monk ask the guy to hold a cup .
Then , the Monk poured hot water into that cup ,
Until it overflow .

Soon , the guy release the cup , because the hot water
burns the guy's hand . And he feel pain .

Monk : In this world , there's nothing you can't let it go ,
When there's is pain , you'll naturally let it go .

The moral of this story is , we let other party go ,
because the other party force us to let it go one ! :D

Well , that's stupid . Okay , later , i'll be going RP to do my homework !
Hope that I can finish some of my homework , and not let
teacher chase me again !!
I'm smelling food , i guess I'm going to eat my lunch now !!
Goodbye ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment