Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, December 11, 2010

If loving you is wrong , then i dont wna be right .

An outdated photo .

Heyheyhey , omfg .
I'm so in love love love with 2AM !! :D
Their song very very very nice nia . HAHAHAHA .
LOL , I think i'm going to be 2am bias soon liaoooo .
Hehe , this does not means i'll dump my SHINee and 2NE1 ;p
`
Hoho , their MV nice nice nice nice nice ~ (Y)
This post will be full of MV :D
^^ Tardarhhhhh ~



I like that MV ! (above)
And i love Seulong !! :D
See that MV till almost cry out ! ;x
LOL . My sister love Jokwon :D
Sister mind is the same ! HAHAHA .
My sister like 2am before me , and soon i like it too,
And well , SHINee , i like it first ,
and soon she also like SHINee . LOL LOL LOL .




Okayokay. This should be enough :D
I actually hope that , that stalker wont follow and like
2AM also .
Dontknow how to say , about that stalker ;x
He hate kpop , and suddenly in love with my 2NE1 .

People like someone is about themselves .
And dont change to another person , just remain yourself .
People will just like yr old self . Changing it doesn't make
sense to me at all .

Do you think that liking my favourite singer will make
me and you more compatible ?
Maybe you thought that way , but i can tell you .
You , by doing that will make me hate you even more .
Okay whatever , talking about stalker will make me on fire ! :D
I'll continue with my 2NE1 ! Hehehe , they're on Youtube !



HAHAHAHAHA . They also have a new MV !
Which is "Don't stop the music" :D
Hehehee , heartzxc 2NE1 !



Cool ! :D I'm going to private my blog soon i guess .
Why should i let that stalker to be biantai again ?
HEHEHEHE .
Close my music at the right before clicking play :D

2AM , 2NE1 , SHINee ! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment