Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Friday, January 13, 2012

It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that its not there.


hi , year2012 is probably the worst year ever in my life.
:( .

'o' level result released . i didn't manage to get into a polytechnic . because of my failure of English.
well , English ruined my life .
During primary6 , i failed my English with a D . It's like, so what if i gotten A* for math?
During Sec1 , i failed my English , so i'd been transferred from express to n(a) stream .
During Sec4 , i pray that i can get into sec5 , worrying about my English.
& yes, i got grade4 for my English, so i can get into sec5 .
But what happen ? people constantly reminded me to focus on my English , & i didn't .
during 'o' English, i was daydreaming , daydreaming about something (not mentioning here.) .
and so, i wrote out of topic for my composition . found out that i wrote out of topic after
i wrote finish my compo . but, i don't have the time to rewrite the whole essay.
because of that , i lost all the confident of myself, and didn't focus on my paper2 .
yes . E8 for my English , well done . :)
I heard from low weijie that less than 5people in 5NA had gotten A1 for mathematics .
& i feel so proud that i actually got an A1 for math . :p
I also heard that terence thng didn't manage to get A1 for Amath . so he got A2 .
and because i remember that i didn't finish my Amath and i gotten an A2 .
Once again, i feel proud of myself . Heard that Raymond got B3 for POA .
I feel proud again because Raymond's POA is awesome like mad!
but what ? E8 for English, 17points for L1R4 . 19points for L1R5 .
but because of my failure of English. i've to go to ite.
Now i'm asking people to go simei ite. i know i'm crazy . :D .

Next , i send 4letters to 4polys for DAE . i hope that poly can really give me a chance.
T.T . i'm going crazy if i can't get into poly you know. :( .
because i've wasted so many years! T.T T.T .

lastly, i loveeeeeeeeeeee nougat .^^

Gooodbye . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment