Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sometimes, you have to distance yourself from people. If they care, they will notice. If they don't, you'll know where you stand.

Hello , here's a short post ! ;)
Recently , something is wrong with me . I feel so stressed up .
And yet I don't know what to do . I feel so pissed off when I don't know
how to do a question , and my Math class test result was like shit .
I can press the calculator value wrongly without knowing , forgetting that
I didn't put a '2' inside my paper , and the rest of my question all 'X' .
Just because of one '2' .
So now , I'm getting less motivated and I feel like committing suicide .
The worst is , I can't get myself to do my homework when prelims are coming
soon . I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME .
ARGH !
I wonder is it because of the rumours about me and Junjie make me feel
so stressed up . Because I can't control their mouth .
And the whole world knows about this stupid thing . ANYHOW ONLY.
I suspect that blahblahblahblahhhhhhhhhhhhh .... BLAH .
I don't want to say out here . Anyone can see this , unless I lock up my blog .

Quite nice one! ;) But it's expensive T.T !

Oh , I saw this on the whiteboard , so I decided to took a shot of it . :D


I was thinking .. Who can I confide on .. ?
I really want to shout out all my thoughts .

No comments:

Post a Comment