Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 12 - The person I hate most/caused me a lot of pain .

"Because , I meant nothing to you ."

I told myself , that I don't love you anymore .
I myself , really hate you . TTM . Because you have no heart .
You dont know how I felt . After reading those comments , I'm dishearten .
I don't know what to say , only trying to force myself not to reply .
Because I know myself that I'll start scolding if I wanted to reply .
I know I hate you , but I didn't mean that I don't love you .
I won't ask you to fuck off my life , because I don't bear to anyway -.-
I suck .
Pain , I'm really hurt . Painful .
Avoiding won't solve any problem . So I won't avoid you .
Only felt awkward whenever I saw you , all my fault -.-
Maybe you're hating me too , Idk . Nevermind , I don't wish to know .
Or later I'll be slashing myself :D
Nothing much to say , say more = cry more .
Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment