Instagram ;

Welcome to Fak-econfession.blogspot.sg! ^-^

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dont change my locker .

Hai ! I love this year christmas ! I love love love love it ttm ! :D
Hehehe ! Hope next year will be a better year for me !
`
241210 's :


YAY ! I went to JP with Xinyan ! :D
She buy school bag , she buy black pencil case , she buy black slippers .
I buy pink small pencil case , i buy water bottle , i buy blue slippers .
We ate Long John Sliver , We shop till 10pm ! ;p
Oh , i not sure if i left out anything , Yes ! I left out alot alot !
I bought alot of things , i like !
Hehehe ! And we got home getting scolded !
`
We didn't slept before 12 .
...
...
...
...
Story continue after that date .
`
251210 's :
YAY ! It's Christmas ! But at 12 , i didn't recieve message !
Then i very sad ! ):
So , my turn to send Christmas message to many many pple !
But i didn't send to my Daddy because he's asleep . How can i ,
Her daughter , go disturb him while he is sleeping huh ? :D
Hehehe , and it turn out , many pple reply my msg saying
MERRY CHRISTMAS
to me , except for Weiyong who say me bai chi , Yongxing who call me kid -.-
Shhhh ! Hahas , they never destroy my Christmas of course ;p
I still very happy ! Because i shuang !! HAHAHAHAHA .
Watch my TV till 1 plusplus at my living room my Xinyan , and then
suddenly , my mummy POP out and ask us to sleep . Awwwww !
I want to watch my show de leh !! Nevermind ;p
`
Afternoon , i went to my Aunt house to celebrate christmas ?
But , I'm veryveryvery supersuper BORED . Hahaha , so ..
I went to Msg pple and ask them to entertain me . LOL .
Kweekiat is the bad one , he ask me to Shutup ): SAD LAAAAAAA !
Dontwant talk to him le !
My sister is not with me on Christmas day , because she got celebrate
with her friends ! Sad !
Aiya , Kwangchuan is the best ! He entertain me till i reach Jiahui house.
At around 6++ HAHAHA . Thanks so much !
My battery flat @ 7pm ++ Stupid LAAAA ! Cannot msg etcetc . Sian leh !
HAHAHA , Thanks Huanying and Jiahui for entertain me ;p
YAY YAY YAY !
Love you all so much ! (:
Hehehe ! I went back home @ 11 pm .
I like ! Because i love coming home late leh .
But them parents dont like laaaaa ! ):
Okay ! I'm done with my post today ! Thankyou thankyou ! Byebye !

No comments:

Post a Comment